Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

So we had to sit down and have a family discussion about what we wanted to do or change for the new year.  Here's what we've come up with:

Molly

I've decided that I'm going to attempt to get my life a little more organized...you know, minor things like unpacking the rest of the boxes from when we moved in 14 months ago!! I'm also going to attempt to purge some of the crap we've accumulated over the last several years.  I would also like to start working out a little more regularly to get me through the winter! :)

Jared

Jared is going to start a program.  Working out more, eating better, and drinking less beer.  We'll see how that goes!! Good Luck Jared!

Mia

Mia has decided that she is not going to be affected by the terrible twos.  She is going to be an angel and do exactly what we tell her always.  She is also going to start using the potty and learn to sleep in a big girl bed!

Hunter

Hunter has decided he is going to sleep through the night every night! He's also told me that he promises to sleep in on the weekends so Mommy & Daddy can sleep in too!  He is going to learn to walk, and talk, and eat all by himself!!  (definitely a big year!)

All in all I would say that the Kurtz family is going to have a very fun and eventful year! So bring on 2011, we are ready for you!

2 comments:

  1. Mia and Hunter are so mature. Those are some good resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I love this! :) When Hunter decides to sleep through the night...have him call his buddy Frankie and share the secret! Enjoy Mia's "twos," "threes" are WORSE!
    Hopefully we will be able to get together soon! We miss the Kurtz's!

    ReplyDelete