Monday, February 21, 2011

It's been awhile

So, it's been awhile since I've written anything so I decided it's time for a quick winter recap!  We've definitely still been busy although I thought I was going to be having a nice, relaxing winter.  It seems like we have something going on every weekend even if it's only over to Nana & Pop's or Grandma & Grandpa's house. 

Mia is definitely the little helper now.  She demands to change Hunter's diapers and her baby's.   It seems like she is learning more and more every day.  She is starting to learn her ABC's and trying to learn her colors (even if she thinks everything is either blue or pink!) She now only likes to go potty at her grandparents' houses...although she did use the one at home for the first time in like a month tonight! 

 

Hunter has been growing super fast lately.  He has finally figured out how to crawl "normally" although he still worms when he gets really excited! He's also now pulling himself up on everything whenever he gets a chance.  Mia thinks it's great, especially when he peeked his head through the banister when she was coming down the stairs.  She just kept saying "wook" and doing that fake laugh of hers.  Hunter is now eating big kid food too! Chicken nuggets, mac & cheese and everything!!



It's definitely fun to watch them both grow and learn new things.  I can't believe we are celebrating Mia's 2nd birthday this weekend!! I know I will have more to say then so I'm just going to keep this short and sweet tonight! Looking forward to tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment