Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hunter the Pig!!

Last night Jared and I realized that if we aren't careful Hunter might end up being the fat kid in class! Last night he ate like a pig!!  He started off with Puffs as an appetizer.  When he got restless after eating those he had a whole container of chicken and veggie ravioli.  After that he devoured a bowl of mandarin oranges.  He still seemed a little hungry so we let him go after a corn muffin! You guessed it, after it was all over it was time for a bath, bottle and bed.  Oh well, at least he was happy, so much for baby food!! 

2 comments:

  1. I wish little Frankie ate like that! What a hungry boy! :) Frank has been done with baby food since about 9 months! He's so picky! Hunter is so cute!!! We need to get together soon so the boys and Mia can play!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get together so the kids can play! It's been way too long!!! Your boys are adorable, hope your having a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete