Wednesday, April 20, 2011

:)

I feel like we've been doing so many big things lately I need to update on the everyday things too!

Hunter has been so fun to be around lately.  If you know him, you know that he is the biggest ham in town. I have never met anyone who cheeses bigger than this boy does! It makes me laugh every time.  He is also a climber.  He may not be able to walk but he climbs on everything...all the way up the stairs with no knowledge of how to get back down safely! He climbs on top of the picnic table on anything else he can, including mommy's legs.  He is a pretty happy boy which makes my life a lot easier, although sometimes I just want the kid to go to bed and he just wants to play! (thankfully he is almost always in bed by 8:30!)  He's really into pointing and shaking his head no right now.  I can't wait to watch him over the next few months as he continues to grow and learn new things.


 
Mia is also a riot! She has been doing well with the potty training and has finally started going at Tonya's too! She wants to swing and run to the water every day now since we've been out a couple times, however it has NOT been so nice this week so it's hard to explain that she has to wait! The other night she figured out how to stick corn up her nose, and she can now blow bubbles in her drink if she has a straw, yay!! She definitely thinks she's the boss and has just recently started calling me mom once in awhile instead of mommy and I'm not sure how I feel about that one yet.  If I get mad and she knows she's in trouble she starts crying for Daddy! We have to read books before bed every night and now I have to lay next to her in bed to read the last one (I love this even if it is the same book every night!) Oh there are so many things!!



Every night I like to go into their rooms before I go to bed and watch them sleep.  It reminds me of how lucky I am to have such an amazing family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment