Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh No!!

Last night I mentioned that I'm thinking about trying this potty training deal with Mia...well tonight she again takes off her diaper and says she has to potty.  However, instead of sitting on the potty she ended up peeing on the kitchen floor!!!  After I got her cleaned up and in a new diaper she then took her diaper back off and did actually poopy in the potty again, so even though we had a slight set-back I would still consider the evening a success.  If anyone wants to come over and mop my floors for me it'd be much appreciated!

Later this evening, we discovered that Mia has a new trick.  Yep, she said she wanted to go night night but was not happy when I put her down.  Five minutes later we hear a big thud and I mention to Jared that I hate that noise because I always think Mia has fallen out of bed.  So, Jared goes upstairs to check and when he rounds the corner he sees the doorknob to Mia's room turning and a little girl coming out to play some more.  Yep, Mia climbed out of bed AND opened the door.  I was thinking about trying potty training this weekend and now you're talking toddler bed...she needs to SLOW DOWN with all this growing up stuff (although I wouldn't mind only buying diapers for 1 child!) 

On a side note...tonight was also the first night that Jared used the wood burner he brought up from the basement to heat our house.  It is amazing in the few short hours he's been burning how warm our house has gotten!! So, there, you extremely high electric bill we will win this battle one way or another!!

No comments:

Post a Comment