Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random

Ok, I know it's been like two weeks since my last post but I'm tired and have absolutely NO free time lately!! Some days I forget what it was like before kids when I used to come home and sit in front of the TV with a beer.  Now, once the kids are to bed I get to finish cleaning the kitchen and loading the dishwasher (since Mia most likely just took out all the cups and stacked them with the silverware!) Then, there is most likely laundry to fold and toys to pick up.  So now here it is 10:00 and I've just sat down to say hi and give a little update and I should really be going to bed, addressing our Christmas cards, reading my book, or finish cleaning my bedroom which looks like a hurricane blew threw!! Oh well, sometimes you just got to let it all go!!

So, now for the update...

Mia is really starting to get into this potty thing and I think we might see if we can get a handle on this thing.  Tonight when she went poopy on the potty she said "good job" before the poop had made it to the bowl but had started it's travels...then she sat back down to pee 5 minutes later!! (Of course Jared just informed me that Mia peed in Nana and Pops bed yesterday after her bath...oops!!)  She is also infatuated with watching her twinkle, twinkle performance! She will sit in the back of the car and sing it all the way to Tonya's in the morning.  She's also learning to sing Jingle Bells, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, and many other nursery rhyme songs.  It is super cute and amazing to listen to! It still amazes me with how much she knows and understand...I'm pretty sure she might be a genius.

Hunter is still working on the crawling thing.  He has mastered scooting backwards but still gets a little testy when he can't figure out how to move forward.  I'm not sure, but I think he may just skip crawling and go straight to walking. However, I believe he probably has a stronger core than I do with all the push-ups he's been doing!  He's been waking up at night again which is definitely not Daddy's favorite thing! I think he's just growing and getting teeth.  His SIXTH tooth has just popped through this week.  I think Mia was just getting her first tooth around now...crazy!! 

Ok, I really am tired so I'm off to bed.  I will try to post some recent pictures if I get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment