Thursday, October 21, 2010

Uh-Oh!!

Poor Miss Mia had her first taste of "Time-Out" at daycare this week! From what I hear "Nenna" aka McKenna must have had a toy Mia wanted because she ended up pulling out some of McKenna's hair when she wouldn't give it to her! Then when we were at home and I wouldn't give her what she wanted (I believe it was play dough) she just sat there and hollered...my answer...bed time!!! (Of course I had to get a picture first because it shouldn't be funny to watch her throw a fit but it really is!!) Oh, I can see those terrible twos coming right around the corner and I'm not so sure how I feel about it. 


 
On a positive note, she is sitting on the potty a little more often (as long as she gets her M & M's) and last night she went peepy and poopy in the potty! Of course when she started peeing she said "Uh Oh" and I had to make sure she understood it was a good thing! :)


Hunter still wants to be held constantly and wanted to play at 4:00 am yesterday but we still love him! He has finally cut through that second bottom tooth so hopefully we can get a little break from the frequency of "BMs" before those top teeth start working their way down!! We have also come to the conclusion that it is necessary to keep a bottle and formula in each and every vehicle since Jared seems to have a tendency to drop the kids off places without planning ahead of time and forgetting to bring anything he may need even if it's just for an hour!! That boy will let you know when he is hungry and you better have what he needs! I guess emergency diaper bags are a must for us right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment