Saturday, October 16, 2010
YUCK!!
So, I get home last night and I know that Jared is out in the woods stalking deer with his friends and what do I find...oh Brady must not have felt well because there are massive amounts of diarrhea everywhere and the smell is horrible!!! Not to mention the fact that as I look on in astonishment Mia has ran out and is practically in the road and Hunter is screaming because he's hungry and wants out of his carseat. This is where I scream and pull my hair out!!! So, first I corral Mia so she doesn't get hit by any cars (I don't know when she got so fast!) and then I clean up the biggest piles of poop from the kitchen floor so Mia doesn't trek through them spreading it all over the house. Then I have to take care of the screaming baby because I feel sorry for him and I can't take it any longer. Then I explore the rest of the house and attempt to get the poop out of the carpet while Hunter is content in his jumperoo. Then I say forget it, pack the kids in the car and head over to Jaimi's for a drink and some company!!! Let's hope the rest of the weekend goes better than that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment