Monday, October 18, 2010

HOW BIG??? SO BIG!!!

Today was the day that both of my kids got to go in for their check-ups! Hunter for his 6 month (I can't believe he's that old already!) and Mia for her 18 month (or 19.5 month because I am not going to the doctor 2 seperate times and that's how the schedule worked out!) So here are their new set of stats:

HUNTER:  18 pounds, 10 ounces (75th percentile)
                  27.5 inches long (80 something percentile)
                  Doctor Kline's comments..."We're working on growing tall right
                  now" and "Definitely above average on both measurements!"

MIA:  29 pounds! (95th percentile)
          34 inches tall (95th percentile)
          Dr. Kline's comments..."I'm not surprised by her measurements, she
          looks like she could be a 2 and a half year old!"

All in all, a very good check up for my babes.  They both had to get shots and I was exhausted when we left (they both fell asleep in the car on the way to daycare!) I think it's about time to move Hunter to a bigger car seat because I'm getting tired of lugging that seat around!

After hearing their stats I also realized why running 3 miles with them in the jogging stroller into the wind and uphill was so much harder...they weigh almost 50 pounds together! No wonder my back hurts all the time!!!

1 comment: